Saturday 20 July 2013

Card Sketch Top Picks

I would like to thank everyone that participated this week in the challenge. Here is this weeks design teams top picks.





This week I have chosen Monica's gorgeous card as my favorite! I love the pretty paper and flowers she used! The pretty scalloped punch is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us this week, Monica!
Julie


My choice favourite card this week is Monica's sketch.  Monica used such pretty papers to make her dainty card. I like the layers and her Just Because sentiment.  Thank you for joining us this week, we hope to see you again  soon. 
Judy

Goodness, I have also picked Monica's card this week for a favorite, love the designer paper and the ribbon flowers.  The card is a perfect example of our challenge sketch this week.  
So glad you shared your card with us......looking forward to seeing you again soon! 
 Shell






My choice this week is Olga's card, Fabulous take on the sketch and use of so many wonderful elements to make this great Christmas card.
Thanks for sharing with us this week Olga and we hope to see you back soon.
Meighan



Kel

20130708-185529.jpg

I have chosen Kelli's card as I thought it was a wonderful addition to the sketch to add the image, she took Julie's sketch then made it her own.. I love the background paper, the colors and the way she colored the image as well. A great card. Thanks for joining us this week Kelli.
Hope you come back Soon
Cindy



Look us up again tomorrow for the newest challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as one of the top cards! I do appreciate!
    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks for picking my card!! i LOVED that sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete