Saturday 19 October 2013

Faux Technique Winners

Many thanks to everyone who joined our Faux Technique Challenge this past week.

We loved seeing all your wonderful work and the Faux Technique you used.


Below are Design Team Top Picks







There were so many great faux technique this week it was hard for me to chose one but I did.  I really liked Stephanie's cracked glass technique Christmas card.  I love the subject of her collage card and the way technique shows off the images.  Wonderful card.  Hope to see you back at Come and Get It Challenges soon.
Judy


I have also chosen Stephanie's card, she did a fabulous job of showing off the technique that she picked for her project with that awesome dry embossing! Wonderful job Stephanie using the Cracked Glass Technique....thanks so much for joining us this past week, looking forward to seeing more of your work!
Shell




Claire



For my top pick this week I have chosen Claire's wonderful Christmas card. I love the  faux postage technique she used on the card. it worked perfectly, along with the additional faux stamps. she has created. then to make it a non traditional shape is perfect too. Thanks for joining us Claire hope to see you again soon.
Cindy




Karen P 




My top pick this week is Karen's card.
Karen I love look of the butterfly you have created using the Faux Cloisonne Technique.
You have inspired me to give this technique a go!
A lovely card and we hope to see you again soon.
Meighan




Lucy



I chose this GREAT card by Lucy this week. I just ADORE the image and her coloring is spot on!
The front panel of the step is such a neat shape, and her layout is too cool! Thanks so much for
 joining us this week, Lucy!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your fave Julie, I'm thrilled to bits!! Congratulations to all the chosen, they are beautiful creations. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete